We are looking for 4 Production Operatives to join our team. As market leaders in providing premium kraft paper, we depend highly on our Production Operatives to efficiently run our production processes – with both safety and quality in mind all the time.
What we are looking for and value in our Production Operatives:
- Experience in a production environment (preferred but not essential)
- Strong teamwork skills
- Commitment to high-quality standards
- Personally driven with a passion for excellence
What we offer:
- Competitive pay rates that reflect your skills and dedication
- Comprehensive training to ensure your success
- Opportunities for career development and growth within our organisation
- Overtime if you want it
- A 12 hour shift system which is very popular due to our rest periods
- One vacancy from Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm, with an hour for lunch + two Saturday mornings per month
- Three vacancies on shifts: largely 3 days (6am to 6pm), a break, 3 nights (6pm to 6am), and a week off every month
How to apply:
If you’re ready to be part of an established and respected local employer that values your contributions and provides a platform for personal growth, we want to hear from you!
Submit your application via the Apply button below by 13th December.