Pelta Medical Papers are the global leaders in supplying premium kraft paper for packaging of medical equipment, food packaging and industrial applications.
With our Head Office in Beetham, UK, our 160 strong technical team of experts ensure patient safety is at the heart of everything we do. Providing an extensive range of sterile barrier paper that delivers on quality, value, and exceeds all required regulatory standards.
We also have a dedicated Customer Service team located in Nottingham, and an international Sales and Marketing team.
Established in 1969 as leading machine-glazed kraft paper manufacturers, now operating 34,000 tonnes of paper production to generate over £40 million turnover per annum.
For over 50 years, we have prided ourselves in being the trusted supply partner for Medical Device Manufacturers and Converters. Continuously investing in innovative research and manufacturing excellence to provide the very best in microbial kraft paper.
Previously trading as BillerudKorsnäs Beetham Ltd, part of the BillerudKorsnäs AB, rebranding in November 2021 as Pelta Medical Papers.
Shielding Professionals since 1969.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
To support Product Development projects through laboratory and machine trial work.
Maintain an organised storage & reporting system for providing customer & competitor sample analysis.
Technical support activities for customers including providing information, Product Quality, customer trials, applications work etc
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Carry out laboratory Product Development work and reporting.
• Perform customer paper and film sample analysis and prepare reports.
• Carry out machine trials and project preparation tasks
• Work with applications development projects for customers.
• Work with Thermoforming machine for product and customer trials, conduct testing.
• Prepare and provide samples for sales marketing activities/exhibitions etc
• Attend customer meetings and trials
• Assist with solutions for Quality complaints and product improvement
• Maintain an organised system of customer and competitor samples storage.
Essential Experience & Knowledge:
• Science degree preferred
• Manufacturing experience beneficial
Personal Skills & Qualities:
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Report writing skills
• Good time management
• Organised and methodical
• Hands on approach
• Travel may be required
Submit your application via the Apply button below.